Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Request for Your Support for My Campaign

If you've been reading this blog, you have an idea of what sort of advisory neighborhood commissioner I would be. If you find my vision for the ANC appealing, I hope that you will consider donating to my campaign. Remember that I am running against an incumbent and she has lots of allies, so I will have to work to get my message out.

The folks in D.C. government have made it easy: The maximum campaign contribution to an ANC campaign is $25. Checks should be written to "Kris Hammond" or "Kris Hammond for ANC" and can be sent to the campaign headquarters at PO BOX 76900, Washington, DC 20013.


(Update 10/28: PayPal payments may be sent to KrisForANC@yahoo.com )

If I hold a fundraiser later, you get in for free. If you feel as though you would rather donate your time, advise or expertise to my campaign, that would be appreciated as well. Just send me an e-mail.

Thank you for your support. I promise that I won't let you down.

2 Comments:

At 10/28/2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Mari said...

Paypal, I wanna Paypal you. Ok, truth is I don't want to pony up the $.37 and hunt for an envelope. I like the way you answered the gun thing on the Eckington listserv.

 
At 10/28/2006 7:02 PM, Blogger Kris Hammond said...

Thanks, Mari, I appreciate your support. Paypal payments can be sent to KrisForANC@yahoo.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home